Association football- Soccer has the largest fan following in the modern world- ranging from north to south east to west rich to poor young to old everyone love the beautiful game which has Chinese origin discovered by the English. It has fanatical following in Europe with 499.7 million population South America population 382 million Africa population 922 million Indonesia population 230million and Mexico109 million and hasabundance support in the largest continent -second hottest sports activities in Japan population 140 million China population 1320 million India population1160 millionand figures itself amongst the top three almost in entire Asia . It is the de facto sports activities in 93 countries has 208 member nations and counts its crazy fans in billions and thus easily the richest sports activities. It has the largest contingent of die hard fans players and professional leagues in the Worlds largest economy Europe. The English premier league and the Champions League are the most popular football leagues with passionate fans of half a billion in 202 countries where the matches are shown live. Manchester United is the richest club in the world with a valuation of 1. Income insurance south africa 87 billion. The FIFA World Cup is the largest and most lucrative sporting event in the world. The 2006 FIFA world cup with 64 matches amongst 32 nations with television coverage in 214 countries has a cumulativetelevision audience of 26 billion people where the final game between defending champion Italy vs French drew 700 million individuals.
Population strength- Played in 208 member nations fanatical following as no.1 sports activities in 93 countries with combine population of 2 billion and amongst the top 3 common sports activities in around 100 countries with 3 billion populations.
Economics- Its the world richest sports that can be played by the poorest of the poor. The domestic leagues in Europe have collective valuation in excess of 30 billion and the other various leagues add up another 10 billon. The FIFA World Cup can boast the host countrys economy by upwards of 10 billion.
2. Cricket – Twenty20 cricket the three hour 20 over a side match along with ODI 50 over a side and Test match the traditional form up to 5 days is the second most popular sports activities in the world. The English gentlemans game is the hottest sports activities in the subcontinent which has 1.5 billion populations. Crazy fans with religion like following dwell in India population 1162 million Pakistan 166 million Bangladesh 162 million Srilanka 20 million Nepal 29 million West Indies and the 20 million odd non residential Indians that can be matched only by soccer buffs of Europe and South America. It is amongst the top three hottest sports in Australia England South Africa Kenya Zimbabwe New Zeeland Afghanistan and Mauritius. ICC has 104 member nations with 10 test playing nations and cherishes the hottest tag in 20 countries. The ICC cricket World Cup is the second largest single sporting events in the world 3rd if Olympics considered drawing a cumulative television audience of 5 billion people where a final involving India could draw up to 400 million individuals considering India has 130 million television sets.BCCI is the richest sporting organization in the world with a valuation in excess of 2 billion where they need not pay any taxes to the government. Indian premier league a 59 matches Twenty20 tournament amongst 8 Indian cites attracting 2 billion eyeballs is the hottest and richest in the cricket world where the average attendance figure 57500 is preceded by only American football 67000. India is the defending twenty20 world cup champion and Australia in ODI.
Population strength- The English national sport is the most popular sports in 20 countries with combine population of 1.6 billion amongst the top 3 sports in 10 nations with a population in excess of 200 million.
Economics- India is the nerve centre of cricket economics with 75 of the global funding. Twenty20 cricket is the most commercially viable with IPL alone has a valuation in excess of 2 billion though only in its 2nd year. BCCI is the richest national sporting organization in the world who promises World cup 2011 as big as FIFA World cup if not better.
3. Basketball- The hottest sports of Philippines where dwells 92 million crazy fans is amongst the hottest sports activities in USA population 306 million China 1337 millionRussia141 million Argentina40 millionCanada33 million Germany82 million Italy60 million Spainand Puerto Rico. National Basketball Association NBA with 30 teams having an average attendance of 17500 per match is one of the richest and most popular basketball leagues and arguably the most viewed and sought after American sporting events in the world which attracts an accumulative television audience in excess of a billion. Induction of players of different nationalities to the NBA has ignited the general population to take up and follow the sport in a big way across various nations. FIBA world championship and Olympics are the major international events where Spain and the United States is the current gold medalist respectively.
Population strength- An American invention is the most popular sports in Philippines amongst top 3 hottest sports in more than 10 countries with a combine population of 1.8 billion.
Economics- 90 of basketball money is in the United States with NBA teams generating in excess of 3.3 billion in revenue. Chicago Bulls is the hottest and the richest club.
4. Baseball- The national pastime of the United States has cricket as its origin and is the hottest sports activities in Japan population127 millionTaiwan23million Cuba11 million Venezuela28 million and South Korea48 million. It is amongst the most popular in the USA309 million Mexico109 millionPuerto Rico Canada Columbia Panama the Netherlands Antilles Nicaraguaand Dominic republic . With 117 member nations it has passionate fans nearing half a billion mark and arguable the richest bat and ball game. Major league baseball is the premier baseball league and attracts the highest numbers of attendance79.5 million in 2430 matches by far the most in any sporting leagues of the world .New York Yankees is the most valued and well known club raking in millions to adhere the billionaire club . After preamble of not so trendy baseball World cup the international think-tank initiated the successful World baseball classic a 16 nations tournaments with MLB players where Japan is the multiple defending champion. Korea is the most recent Olympic gold medalist.
Population strength- Hottest sports in 5 countries with a population of 240 million amongst top 3 well-known sports activities in more than half a dozen nations with 450 million population and has fan base in 10 other countries with a population of about a billion.
Economics- Baseball is the richest bat and ball game with MLB contributing an average annual income of close to 6 billion 6.5 billion in 2008 and the Japanese League NBP with a valuation in excess of 1 billion.
5.Rugby union- An English invention out of soccer is a very preferred sports in South Africa population 48 million United Kingdom population 61 million Australia 28 million France65 million Italy60 million Madagascar Fiji Ireland Scotland Wales Cook Islands Romania Samoa Tonga Argentinaand de facto sports in New Zealand. It is also played in USA Japan Georgia Belgium Germany Chile Paraguay Malaysia Russia Canada and Spain. The Rugby world cup a 16 nations tournament is the 3rd largest single sporting event achieving average attendance upward 45000 people and an estimated television audience in excess of 2 billion individuals. The Six nations cup involving England Italy Wales France Ireland Scotlandand the Tri nation series Australia New Zealand South Africa are the major tournaments outside the world cup followed by millions of passionate rugby fans. South Africa is the defending World champion where else Ireland is in the Six nations cup. International Rugby Board IRB has 103 member nations spanning across six continents.
Population strength- It is the most popular sports in New Zealand and amongst top 3 well-liked sports activities in more than 10 countries with a population of 300 million. It has a fan base in around 20 countries with half a billion people.
Economics- Its a rich international tournament with a total valuation of about 2 billion with Lions Tour being a major contributor apart from the world cup Six Nations Tri Series and professional club leagues across Europe.
6.Field Hockey- The national sports of India and Pakistan invented by the Britishis
amongst the top five sports activities in India Pakistan Bangladesh Germany Holland 6 times world champion Australia3 Olympics gold South Korea Japan Argentina Malaysiaand England . Olympics and the world cup are prominent sporting events dominated by India winning 8 Olympics gold and Pakistan winning 4 world cups in the early part of 21st century but lost its gloss in the later part to Australia Spain Germany Argentina and the Netherlands. Passionate hockey fans are limited to Punjab regions and Malaysia but has a consistent fan following across the world .TheChampions Trophy and the Sultan Azlan Shah hockey tournament are other prominent field hockey tournaments .International Hockey federationFIH has more than 100 hockey playing countries . Germany is the current defending World champion andOlympic gold medalist.
Population strength- Though not the hottest sports in any nations has a support base in more than 20 countries with a combine population of 2 billion. It is amongst the top 5 sports in more than 5 countries with 1.5 billion populations.
Economics- It is not a multibillion dollar game with international matches contributing 90 of the global funding.
7.Volleyball- The national sports of Srilanka is a very common participant sports activities in almost all countries particularly in the United States Brazil Canada Russia Italy the Netherlands Japan China India Philippines and Polland .Volleyball is a trendy sports activities in south of India North America Eastern Europe and Brazil enjoying a surge in popularity in schools and colleges. The most important tournament is the Olympics with the USSR Brazil and the USA are multiple gold medalist amongst the 12 participating nations. FIVB is the international governing body with more than 150 volleyball playing nations holds a world championship every 4 years. The United States is the current Olympic gold medalist and Brazil the defending world Champion. Another hugely well-liked version is beach volleyball which often rivals even the main sport.
Population strength- Every nations love to play volleyball in spite of not being the darling to any amongst the top 5 sports in a dozen of nations with a combine population of 1 billion. It has a fan base in more than 150 countries.
Economics- Volleyball is a billion dollar sport played professionally in the United States Canada and Brazil. It is also big in European markets.
8.Ice Hockey- Though a winter sport but now with the advent of artificial turf the sport enjoys popularity throughout the seasons particularly in the United States Russia Canada Norway Sweden Denmark Finland Czech Republic Great Britain and Slovakia where dwells a population of about half a billion. National Hokey League is the most popular hockey league and captures the lions share among all the hockey leagues pulling an average crowd of 40000 per match to the stadiums in the US and millions of television audience across Europe and America. International Ice Hockey federation with 66 members holds the ice hockey world championship where Russia is the defending champion continental cup champions hockey league and Victoria cup. Ice Hockey has been one of the major attractions in winter Olympics with Canada sweeping six of the first seven gold.
Population strength- Its amongst the top 4 preferred sports in around 10 nations with a population of 500 million has fan base spreading around 20 countries
Economics- Ice hockey is one of the major north American professional sports activities riding high with a valuation in excess of 10 billion in North America and another couple of billion dollars in Europe.
9. American football- The most popular sport in the United States having its roots in English soccer and rugby football is the beloved of more than half of its total population 306 million people. With over 200 million passionate football fans residing across United States Canada Japan Caribbeans and Europe it is one of the most popular sports sheer to its mass appeal and glamour. National Football league NFL is the richest sporting league in the world netting in 6.2 billion annually and is the world record holder for average attendance of around 67700 which hits around a billion eyeballs. IFAF with 45 members is the international governing body that overseas American football world cup where United States is the defending champion. Outside United States and Canada it is also played domestically in United Kingdom Spain The Netherlands Germany Italy Austria Mexico and Japan the multiple world champions in 1999 and 2003.
Population strength- The most popular sport in the United states in a country of 306 million people has fans scattered around a dozen nations with a population exceeding half a billion.
Economics- NFL is the richest sporting league in the world with an annual average revenue in excess of 6 billion where players are multimillionaires. Out of the 32 NFL teams 19 are billionaires thus making the total valuation in excess of 25 billion.
10. Rugby league- Its the other version of rugby football played extensively in Australia New Zealand Ireland Wales France England and Papua New Guinea where it is considered as national sports.It is played in more the 30 nations growing in popularity particularly in Europe and New Zealand after being crowned the defending world champion. Passionate rugby league fans dwells mainly in northern parts of England Australia and New Zealand. National Rugby league with 16 teams is the most prominent domestic league and probably the hottest rugby football club competitions in the world drawing in huge crowds across the grounds of Australia and New Zealand. In 2007 the NRL grand finale was amongst the most watched television show in Australia.
aPopulation strength- The sport is amongst the hottest in more than half a dozen nations with a combine population of 170 million.
b Economics-Its a multimillionaire game with its centric economics in Australasia.
Income insurance south africa There are a lot of people who love traveling and they try to see as many places as they can as often as they can. Ideally vacationers should get some type of insurance so that they can secure his or her safety when they journey. The multi trip travel insurance is the best insurance for people who travel all the time.
Variable trip travel insurance is applicable to a number of excursions that travelers can use when they travel. Some agencies may label this the yearly insurance insurance plan since it can cover the trips you can be taking for up to 1 year. No matter how many journeys you take this policy will probably still suffice.
In a 12 month period you can take as many trips as you would like when you have multi trip travel insurance. Emergencies as well as accidents will now are the last thing on your mind for those who have this kind of policy. This can be the kind of policy that you can consider if you are someone that takes more than three trips per year.